आज कल एलर्जी की बहुत शिकायतें आ रही हैं .
एक लेख आज ईमेल से मिला है इन्हीं समस्याओं के हल से सम्बंधित , आप देखिये -
Homeopathy is totally capable in taking care of allergies and manages to completely cure all the discomforts that any person faces.
There are many substances that cause allergies including:
- Foods such as wheat, milk and dairy, seafood especially shellfish, alcohol, soy, eggs, peanuts and some vegetables such as tomatoes, potatoes and eggplants.
- Common environmental factors such as dust, mold, animal fur of dogs, cats and other pets, dust mites and sunlight.
- Various natural and synthetic substances such as latex, nickel, medications like penicillin, some sulpha drugs and allergic reactions to relatively harmless pests such as bees and wasps.
Symptoms of these allergies are manifested on the skin, mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, digestive tract and the eyes.
Some of the above may be due to genetically modified foods, which we have not physiologically adapted to and avoidance of such items would be the cure. The results of ingesting G.M. foods are intolerance symptoms, skin rashes, mental fogginess, tiredness and diarrhoea.
Change of season result in asthma, hay fever, hives, a skin allergy.
Homeopathic treatment for allergies attempts to strengthen the individual at the core, resulting in resilience to the various factors discussed. Such a person is able to combat these factors and not succumb to their chronic ill effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for common allergies are:
- Nasal discharge: Allium cepa if the person has a runny nose with clear mucus that is irritating to the upper lip. Other indications for this remedy are watery eyes, sneezing, a tickling cough, thirst, and feeling worse when indoors and better when outside. Choose Ferrum phosphoricum in case of a watery nose and runny eyes, a gritty or burning feeling in the eyes and a hard, short, tickling cough. Ferrum phosphoricum is also useful to take straightaway: it can lessen the severity of an attack and sometimes stop an episode all together.
- Sneezing: Sabadilla if accompanied with long bouts of sneezing, watery eyes and feels like there is a lump in the throat. Other indications include a runny discharge from the nose, an itchy nose, and headaches that occur when trying to concentrate.
- Natrum muriaticum, people who sneeze, have watery eyes and clear nasal mucus that looks like egg white. Other indications are dark circles under the eyes, thirst, having problems smelling or tasting, feeling sad or withdrawn and being irritated when someone tries to comfort
- Coughing: An allergy cough may be a short tickling cough or a hard tickling cough. If it is a wheezy cough, the remedy is Arsenicum album. Other indications include a watery discharge from the nose that may burn, swelling under the eyes, and feeling tired, restless, anxious or chilly.
If coughing is more during the day and less at night, the remedy is Euphrasia.. Other indications for Euphrasia include swollen and irritated eyes which may have some discharge, and eyes that are sensitive to light.
A teasing cough that mostly just produces a tickling feeling in the throat is an indication for Nux vomica. People who respond well to Nux vomica often find their nose alternates between being stuffed (at night or outdoors) and runny (during the day or indoors), and they may feel impatient and irritable.
In conclusion, homeopathic treatment is capable in curing many kinds of allergies.
Read more articles on Homeopathy